We require a Office Coordinator for a medical clinic dealing with patients involved in a motor vehicle accident.
Applicants must have:
- a strong understanding of the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) and motor vehicle accident insurance guidelines;
- strong organizational skills to assist with overseeing the office environment;
- strong Microsoft Office skills, accounting experience, exceptional interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- report-writing, research, time management and supervisory skills;
- a prudent understanding of confidential and sensitive material;
- /be a strong individual who works well under pressure, has an eye for detail, works well as a team, and independently;
- strong communication skills to respond to inquiries courteously, effectively and professionally;
- a college or university diploma in Business Administration or related discipline
- a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle; and
- a minimum of two years office management experience.
References and a Police Clearance letter are required upon hire.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Pro-Med Products carries an extensive range of physical therapy supply equipments, rehabilitation supply equipments, ultrasounds, muscle...