Professional Pharmacy in the Cayman Islands is looking for a friendly, efficient, reliable and experienced pharmacy technicians to join our team.
Assist with various pharmacy activities involved in prescription preparation and customer service. Responsibilities include compounding sterile and non-sterile medications, restocking medications, performing order entry, preparing compliance packs, processing insurance claims, waiting on customers, restocking vials, and other duties as required.
Education, training, experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have successfully completed a Pharmacy Technician program
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a retail setting
- Hospital experience would be an asset
- Non-sterile and sterile compounding experience preferred
- Chemo preparation experience
- Must be detailed oriented with good organization skills
Applicants should be able to learn quickly and multi-task effectively. We are looking for a committed, motivated individual with excellent communication, math and computer skills, as well as a positive attitude!
Salary $15 - $20USD per hour, depending on skills and experience.