Non~Linear Creations is looking for an experienced Solution Architect / Technical Lead to permanently join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and deliver leading-edge, user-friendly content management and web-based solutions to an international client base. As a senior member of the Websites & Digital Marketing team you will play a leading role within a variety of high-profile client projects across a range of industries, with incredible opportunity for professional development.
About the Successful Candidate
The ideal candidate is highly adaptable, shows strong initiative, able to work independently, has a driving desire to grow professionally towards specific goals, and is energized by working in a team environment. This position also requires a focus on client success, client-facing skills and a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and software development lifecycle. The candidate must be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in delivering high quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Specific Tasks & Duties:
- Leads development process, solution design and build implementation towards the
on-budget, on-time, high-quality delivery of client projects
- Plays a direct role in client communications and expectation/scope management
- Participates in requirements analysis and documentation and development of acceptance
- Plays a senior consulting role for specific areas of domain expertise; works towards industry
- Works with project and account managers to build project plans and timelines
- Plays a role of technical leadership within the team
- Contributes to, and executes on processes and practices towards delivery excellence, team
happiness & client satisfaction.
- Mentors and coaches developers
- Acts as a positive and supportive force within the team
- Provides effort estimates and solution approaches for sales scenarios.
At least 5 years of technical experience leading and developing solutions on the .NET platform is required, ideally with C#. Any of the following experience would be desirable:
- Design and implementation of web-based solutions on content management systems
- Development for mobile websites and applications
- Experience working with SiteCore would be an asset
- Agile or Scrum methodology
- Search solutions on platforms such as the Google Search Appliance
- System integration via API or web service
- Knowledge of digital marketing and marketing automation concepts and technologies.
Some travel will be required as part of this position.
Please apply with your Cover Letter and CV via our career section http://www.nonlinearcreations.com/About/Careers.aspx