Using scripts, product knowledge and communications skills, telesales representatives generate sales and interest with new and existing customers. The telesales representative will make the initial contact and hand the prospect off once interest is established or an appointment is made, or may be responsible for the sale from start to finish. Quotas are set that require the telesales representative to make a specified number of calls per day and achieve sales goals that are set against each product.
Achieves maximum sales growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Promotes/sells/secures advertising sales through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates/explains products and services to new and existing customers.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Strong outbound telephone calls to new and existing customers on various programs.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations.
- Expedites swiftly the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales with admin, sales management, accounting,technical service groups.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports daily/weekly.
- Achieves sales metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
APPLICANT MUST POSSESS:
- Great Communication skills a must
- A good telephone manner
- Be able to speak English, in a clear, precise voice
- Persuasive ability
- Highly motivated
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, accurate keyboarding skills
- The ability to build relationships with customers
- Diplomacy and patience
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Be good with numbers
- Inside Sales Experience a must
- Media knowledge an asset
Indeed - 16 months ago
newINK Publishing Solutions offers speciality digital and print custom publishing and advertising programs that benefit its partners and...