mywurld™ is a cutting-edge travel platform that provides travellers with personalized itineraries. The platform is used by leading organizations including Air Canada, Flight Centre, EmQuest (a division of Emirates Airlines), and Carlson Wagonlit.
We are currently seeking an Outbound Call Centre Manager/Inside Sales Manager to join our mywurld Division in a fabulous heritage building in downtown Vancouver. You will be responsible for managing a team of 8 to 10 sales reps to deliver exemplary service, build client relationships and offer value-added online advertising solutions to the hospitality industry. You will have full responsibility for client retention, account level profitability, and contract renewals/increasing conversions.
- Oversee sales operations by monitoring daily KPIs, sales target, and service quality
- Conduct monthly performance reviews with employees
- Provide analysis and solutions for incentive programs, technical specifications, and sales strategies
- Motivate sales reps on a daily basis to ensure maximum productivity
- Mentor and train sales reps to achieve quality service and sales targets
- Provide leadership to engage and foster a culture of participation, improvement, and empowerment
- Generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales
- Manage complete sales process from client consultation and needs assessment through product demonstration, price and closing of the sale
- Effectively communicate client needs to customer service reps
- Occasional requirement to arrive early or remain late to meet deadlines as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experiences:
- 3 - 5 years in B2B sales experience
- Minimum 2 years experience managing an outbound call centre or inside sales team
- Experience in the hospitality industry a strong asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM and email marketing systems
- Strong business acumen, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Self-starter with proven records of strategic planning and implementation
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- Guaranteed base + lucrative, uncapped commission structure!
- Growing company, product, and opportunities to advance your career
- 3 minute walk from Stadium skytrain station
- Free gym and yoga access
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Medical and dental benefits for you and your dependents
- Work in a distinctive yet modern heritage building
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possessing a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume and salary requirement. Visit us at www.mywurld.ca
Compensation: $45,000 Base + Uncapped Commission (Based on Team Performance)
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Contac is a global, multi-disciplinary leader specializing in one to one data driven communication and supply chain management solutions....