Reporting to the Director Business Development, the Market Sales Representative has responsibility to drive sales and ensure the satisfaction and support of groups of clients or services throughout the service lifecycle from assessing their needs and preparing quotes through to post-service support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with key customers in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership.
- Proactively drive new and profitable business through cold calling, networking, internal leads, existing customers and other traditional methods.
- Sell and cross-sell multiVIEW services to new and existing customers.
- Prepare sales plans and forecasts; monitor and track plans to ensure sales quota is met or exceeded.
- Retain and grow revenue and account share.
- Anticipate a customer’s needs, expectations and sell entire scope of services and capabilities.
- Develop and propose customer solutions.
- Negotiate pricing and terms within limits of authority.
- Keep abreast of products, market conditions and competitive activities, as well as, maintaining up to date understanding of industry trends that affect target markets.
- Daily local travel is required. Limited overnight travel may be required (< 15%) for customer visits, vendor visits, training.
Skills & Qualifications
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Minimum 5 years business-to-business (B2B) sales experience, preferably in the industrial, commercial or Construction services market
- Proven ability to prospect, negotiate and close deals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and systematic with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, adaptable and good in teams.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Discrete and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago
multiVIEW Locates Inc. provides a variety of subsurface mapping services to engineers, architects, contractors, utilities, excavators,...