Reporting to the Director, the Estimator, Inside Sales Representative has responsibility to drive sales and ensure the satisfaction and support of groups of clients throughout the service lifecycle, from assessing needs and preparing quotes through to post-service support. This position also has responsibility for minor administrative activities at the Kanata office, including coordinating supply deliveries and communications with the Head Office.
- Responsible for the “quote to order” process, generate quotes, provide timely follow-up, handle direct sales inquiries
- Executes sales and service ordering and invoicing processes
- Support sales management and team as required including administrative functions (e.g., ERP maintenance, telephone/email campaigns)
- Coordinate customer meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions within a defined territory
- Proactively drives customer incentive programs and initiatives
- Works closely with head office to meet territory sales targets
- Conducts post sales follow up and reports customer satisfaction
- Efficiently and timely processing of estimates and sales order requests received via any communication means
- Effectively maintain and expand the prospect database within the assigned territory
- Identification of decision makers amongst the targeted and prioritized leads, initiating and managing the entire sales cycle
- Other duties as may be assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum Post-secondary education in a related field
- Minimum 2 years business-to-business (B2B) inside sales or estimating experience, preferably in the industrial, commercial or Construction services market
- Bilingual French and English preferred.
- Proven ability to prospect, negotiate and close deals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and systematic with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, adaptable and good in teams.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Discrete and able to maintain confidentiality.
multiVIEW is a professional services firm that specializes in Subsurface Utility Engineering, Near-surface Geophysics, Infrastructure...