LOOKING TO WORK WITH A COMPANY, INSTEAD OF FOR A COMPANY?
WHO WE ARE:
We are a young, passionate and driven team -- all working towards a goal to leave lasting impressions with our customers and, ultimately, with their clients. We have a tight-knit team and like to work with people that share our work ethic and zest for life. We are seeking an individual that is looking to grow their career long term with us.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for someone to take the lead of our back-end web development, database and custom web application work. The ideal candidate will be able to think outside the box and look at the big picture as these projects demand innovation, originality, and especially time management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Database design and development
- Documenting code and processes
- Assist with the maintenance of the legacy systems
- Developing and maintaining web-based applications
- Developing websites and applications from wire-frames and scoping docs
- Assisting in scoping of projects and investigating new technologies
- Ensuring all code is correctly stored and maintained at all times
- Conducting QA audits and promoting culture of high quality development
- Assisting Digital Designers and User Interface Developers in planning and development of web applications and websites
- Liaising with third party hosting to ensure services are provided
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE?
- 3-5 years experience in the web development field
- A diploma in Web Development or Software Development
- A portfolio of working projects to show us in the interview
HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
Completely negotiable based on experience. Let’s talk about it.
If you’re ready to take your development skills and career to the next level, please send your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for an interview will be contacted.