Luvo Inc. is a team of innovative experts and passionate advocates from across the country. From pioneering chefs to leading doctors and healthy lifestyle aficionados (with a couple foodies sprinkled into the mix) we are on a quest to disrupt the food industry. By creating a wholesome approach to on-the-go food solutions and boldly standing in our commitment to flavorful, nutritious, quality driven products, we were named one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2014 by Fast Company. It’s a testament to Luvo being en route to transforming the world.
Throughout our grocery, food service and online offerings we are creating access to a new understanding of quality nourishment and nutrition. Across all of our products and channels, we give top consideration to eco-friendly practices that promote sustainability and ethical sourcing and products that are environmentally sound and health sustaining. And, we do all this while maintaining a genuine concern for community driven charitable partnerships.
Reporting into the Creative Director, the Junior/Intermediate Designer supports in designing creative, innovative and impactful online and offline assets for Luvo. With their growing creative skill-set in hand, the Junior/Intermediate Designer works closely with the Creative team to develop assets ready for print and online publication. They are the epitome of grace under fire, with the capacity to take direction, think outside the box, manage multiple projects and deliver quality work, on time (maybe even a little early). They are a keen learner with their finger on the pulse of the design industry and ready to bring innovative ideas to the team to keep Luvo leading the charge in great visual design.
By day, the Junior/Intermediate Designer will:
- Support the Brand/Creative team with offline creative development
- Support the Senior Digital Designer with creation of social media/digital assets
- Use extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite to produce high quality creative assets
- Prepare files for print, reviewing with a meticulous eye and attention to detail
- Work to deliver on projects with direction as assigned, while thinking outside the box and contributing innovative and creative ideas
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing/Brand team to support projects where applicable
- Share our passion for transforming our world through food with your “everything is possible” attitude
- Have a minimum of three years experience in a design role in a corporate office or agency environment; packaging design experience an asset
- Are building a portfolio with creative assets that span the online and offline worlds
- Understand the printing/final asset production process
- Are advanced in your knowledge and application of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as well as Excel and PowerPoint
- Dabble in HTML and are comfortable creating assets optimized for both online and offline production
- Thrive within an entrepreneurial culture and manage workflow and multiple projects with ease
- Possess a strong attention to detail and commitment to timeliness and completion dates
- Are a natural communicator who can develop and maintain relationships with external vendors and partners as well as internally with managers and colleagues
- Chomp at the bit to work with leaders in the marketing and design industry and are eager to grow and develop your skills through their mentorship
What we will bring to the table:
This is a regular full time position with a team that is committed to truly changing our world for the better. You’ll grow professionally, will have competitive compensation and opportunities to share in our success. We’re on a journey to change the way the world accesses a healthy and health-full lifestyle and are excited to build a team equally excited to be those change agents.
Thank you in advance to all interested applicants. We are experiencing a large volume of responses and as such will only reply to candidates selected for an interview. To that end, please refrain from contacting our 1-800 number to inquire about application status. The toll-free number is to be reserved for customer service related inquiries only.