Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
Most companies call us ‘Human Resources’ but we’re way cooler than most companies. We are the team that helps our great people achieve their dreams and live a life they love. We live the law of attraction to attract great talent, ensure our compensation and benefits embody our core values, and we provide support in developing and managing our greatest assets – our people! Your People Potential teammates are your biggest fans and most dedicated coaches.
a day in the life of a People Potential Manager
- You are a strategic partner with your Area and Regional Managers when it comes to “all things people related”
- You are a master coach and consultant on a variety of components impacting a “best in the world” employee experience, including: recruiting & hiring, employee relations concerns, performance management, leaves of absence, labor laws, compensation and benefits, and more!
- You are a fact-finder, report-analyzer and trend-spotter; providing strategic recommendations to the business on how best to achieve desired results
- You are the communication bridge between the People Potential department and the stores; you inform program content by being tuned in to “the word on the street” in our stores, and you deliver training and support to the store teams on all People Potential functions
- You are an expert navigator for the roadmap of leadership pipeline planning
The finer print
- You stand for the educator as the most important role in the company, and love spending time on the retail floor. You know that the store is where it’s at!
- You are the “keeper of the culture flame”, putting people before process. You make decisions that are aligned with our core values while maintaining the integrity of our internal policies and practices.
- You have a way with words, and your written and verbal communication is clear and intentional
- You have excellent judgment, and are a trusted and respected leader amongst your peers
- You know how to bring the rule book to the party and still have fun...(and you’re invited back next year!)
- BA or certificate in Business or Human Resource Management
Level of Experience
- 5-10 years experience working in a human resources capacity with focus on Employee & Management Relations.
- 2-3 years HR generalist management experience.
Indeed - 13 months ago