Positions Available: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: 10 years
Comprehensive benefits package and performance based bonus available
Lululemon Liaison Office (LLO) Director
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC, lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
The lululemon Liaison Office (LLO) team is dedicated to ensuring our components are produced of the highest quality, delivered when we need them, and
manufactured with partners who share our commitment to elevating the world. Not only do we manage the production of great product, we also build great
a day in the life of a LLO Director
- You'll be providing leadership! Some of the important components are communicating strategic direction to lululemon's Liaison Office, providing strategic input in
formulating overall production department strategies and initiatives and ensuring efficient and on-time production of finished goods.
- You'll be working very closely with our Quality and Sustainability Leadership to ensure the highest quality products as well as safe and healthy working
environments; with the Production Team to ensure delivery, quality, compliance and factory relationship goals and objectives are met; with SSC to provide visibility
to work-in-progress statuses of all lululemon production.
- You'll also be working closely with and managing vendor relationships with utmost diplomacy and assertiveness to promote brand integrity and best business
interests of lululemon, and directing and monitoring mills and factories to insure On Time Delivery of all orders.
- You'll actively identify sourcing successes and potential issues as well as proactively solve production challenges.
- You'll provide strategic and real-time feedback on the manufacturing industry, including key economic and political indicators.
- You'll create, shape and manage a liaison office environment that proudly embodies the mission and values of lululemon athletica!
The finer print required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 10+ years prior experience in a similar role within a production environment.
- Your skill set ideally includes: global experience and leadership skills within a mill and or garment manufacturing environment, strategic thinking, problem solving,
and a work ethic with utmost integrity
- You are: goal-oriented, self-motivated, empathetic, energetic, and FUN!