Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (4131)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1E3 Canada
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
We are the team that helps our great people achieve their dreams and live a life they love. We live the law of attraction to attract great talent, ensure our compensation and benefits embody our core values, and we provide support in developing and managing our greatest assets -- our people! Your People Potential teammates are your biggest fans and most dedicated coaches.
The Leadership Development team creates opportunities for you to experience transformation in your role, as a leader, and in who you're being in all areas of your life. By nature, our team members can interpret personal experiences or data in ways that reveal trends, raise issues, identify opportunities or offer solutions. Each of us is committed to holding space for individuals and teams to grow and develop and to providing them with the tools and support to so. Ultimately, we are the voice of personal development and authentic leadership at lululemon.
a day in the life of an Instructional Designer
- You utilize adult learning theory to create instructional material for solutions which encourage an interactive, engaging and thought provoking learning environment.
- You demonstrate and utilize effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills to build world class solutions.
- You are the one that will ensure the physical training materials are on brand, and are as beautiful as our product in stores!
- You create systems, tools and resources that are used for working, learning and performance improvement.
- You co-create with Program and Training Managers to lead direction, vision, planning and reporting for the strategy & all design phases of the projects' visual, functional, and business deliverables.
The finer print
- BA or certificate in Business, Education and/or Instructional Design.
- Minimum 5 years experiences creating learning materials, tools and/or similar resources.
- Experience in desktop publishing, authoring tools for both print and on-line resources.
- Project management experience; can manage by-when's.
- You live and breathe a participatory, collaborative, team-based work environment.
Comprehensive benefits package and performance based bonus available