Salary: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (5243)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1E3 Canada
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
Developer, Accessories Innovations
To transform new accessory product ideas & performance intention into reality, ensuring the premium product fulfills our guest promise. Commercialize accessory product components and non-textile materials to fulfill the intended end use and the required quality standards through lab and action testing in accordance with lululemon business goals.
a day in the life of a Developer, Accessories Innovations
- Build relationships with our manufacturing partners through communication, onsite visits, and learning expeditions; work directly with suppliers to craft & commercialize products. Partner with Sourcing team to identify best in class suppliers for developing & producing the products.
- Owner of projects to create innovative premium performance accessory products; partner with Whitespace team, seek new technology, and apply product engineering excellence to elevate performance and guest experience.
- Responsible for the development of assigned accessory products and components to on-time and 100% Buy Ready; drive the GTM calendar management to hit KPIs with cross-functional team members, organize and lead action testing with athletes. Responsible for ensuring that decisions are made on assigned product within the GTM calendar timeline; resolve all open issues and questions related to development of the products.
- Maintain accurate and on-time weekly reporting
- Responsible for development of accessory products, components, trims/hardware, and/or polymers & non-textile materials. This will include complete products, as well as component parts for products that others in the team are developing.
The finer print
- 2-5 years of accessory industry experience in product development and non-textile materials
- Bachelor's degree in textile science, design or material engineering
- Understanding of product manufacturing processes. Experienced at working directly with factories in Asia.
- Strong team player, knowledge of x-functional team accountabilities and requirements preferred, including design, materials, sourcing, merchandising, quality assurance
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Adobe Illustrator, PLM software, Microsoft office applications and Outlook)
- Knowledge of product creation calendar timeline and able to work against deadlines
- An enthusiastic user of the products for self-testing and assessment of functionality
- Comprehensive benefits package and performance based bonus available
Indeed - 12 months ago