Data Analyst-LN 001W5
LexisNexis : NA-CAN-Ontario-Markham
1 Year Contract
We have an immediate opening for a Data Analyst. As part of a team, the successful candidate will implement content markup, styling, and validating converted documents.
- Conducts analyses and provides recommendations on markup specifications.
- Contributes to the development of markup specifications and other data standards
- In consultation, make decisions guided by the specialized needs of internal / external customers with limited guidelines
- Expert knowledge of one or more XML tools such as Oygen, Epic or XMetaL
- Experience with XML DTDs/schemas, familiarity with related standards
- College/ University degree or equivalent technical/business experience
- Experience in data analysis
- Knowledge of one or more core text processing languages (particularly Perl or Omnimark), an asset
- Ability to work in small teams and with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
LexisNexis® is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting and academic markets. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. A member of Reed Elsevier [NYSE: ENL; NYSE: RUK], LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with 18,000 employees worldwide.
In Canada, LexisNexis serves professionals in law firms, corporations, government and academic institutions, providing them with total solutions that serve professionals’ changing needs and help them achieve excellence.
LexisNexis Canada Inc. is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.
Indeed - 23 months ago
LexisNexis Risk Solutions (www.lexisnexis.com/risk) is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across industries...