JOB TITTLE: FOOD COUNTER ATTENDANT
Food Counter Attendant performs the following duties and responsibilities;
o Take customer‘s order and do suggestive selling.
o Serve customers at counter and drive thru windows.
o Receive payments for food item purchased.
o Prepare and assemble customer orders.
o Ensure condiments are all filled up, tables are correctly set, side stations are tidy, and side work is appropriately completed.
o Provide timely, pleasant, and polite food and beverage service to guests
o Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food being used.
o Maintain sanitation of the restaurant including floors, tables, ledges, and counters and bathrooms.
o Maintain awareness with menu items and specials.
o Maintain the cleanliness of the work station.
o Receive and stack deliveries.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Permanent, Full time, Shifting Schedule, Split Shift (Broken Schedule), Weekend, Day, Evening
$11.00 HOURLY for 40 Hours per week
ANTICIPATED START DATE: (at the latest in 2 months)
As soon as possible
Dawson Creek, British Columbia
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to follow standards and direction
- Able to work flexible days (including afternoons, evening, weekends & early mornings)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to follow guidelines and direction
- Exceptional integrity and reliability
- With good communication skills (written, verbal)
No formal education needed
How to apply:
1229 Alaska Avenue,
Dawson Creek, British Columbia, Canada
Indeed - 15 months ago