Extension Option: Option for two (2) extensions of three (3) months each
- evaluate the status and completeness of the privacy work completed to date;
- create a Privacy Framework to guide current and future Linkin projects;
- complete any outstanding PIA work for implemented Linkin projects;
- create template(s) to evaluate the extent to which a PIA is required for the LINKIN enterprise or individual projects (high level, detailed or supplemental);
- create checklists, work plans or processes for creating LINKIN project PIA’s and identifying any privacy requirements required after project completion;
- develop training plans for project business leads, subject matter experts, project managers, project sponsors or others;
- review privacy implications with respect to test data, and develop plans to ensure appropriate use and protection of information during the development and execution of all test plans;
- identify any other requirements and recommending solutions or processes for on-going PIA management in LINKIN; and,
- work with Ministry Information Management Consultants to mentor, coach, and provide knowledge transfer to facilitate the Ministry’s ability to manage the privacy environment on an on-going basis.
- Previous experience as a lead resource developing Privacy Impact Assessments for complex, automated systems on at least one previous occasion.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Previous experience working on Privacy Impact Assessments for complex, automated system(s). Please provide program/project(s) details describing the complexity of the project(s). The extent to which resources meet this requirement will be weighted heavily in the scoring of submissions.
- Experience in conducting Privacy Impact Assessments in multiple and/or diverse settings.
- Knowledge and experience with Saskatchewan information privacy laws and privacy impact assessment processes.
- Knowledge of The Child and Family Services Act, The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP), The Health Information Protection Act (HIPA), and other applicable guidelines.
- Experience developing and independently managing work plans and project schedules.
- Experience working on privacy aspects of complex information technology systems.
- Knowledge of information system security methods and leading practices.
- Leadership experience with establishing and managing working groups and committees involving senior level ministry resources.
- Strong communication skills including developing and providing presentations for senior sponsors.
- Experience authoring complex business documents including high level and detailed PIAs.
- Experience with complex information systems that manage and maintain highly sensitive and personal information.
Make note of the following considerations when preparing your response to this resource callout.
- Previous public sector experience, while not mandatory, is considered an asset for this role.
- Cost is a consideration for this callout and will be a scored evaluation item.
Please send following by Monday August 19, 2013 by 5:00 pm
. possible start date
. hourly rate.
· References from three most recent engagements (Include Name, Title, Organization and Phone number)
Indeed - 18 months ago