Duration: 1 year - Full time
Extension Option: Option for two (2) extensions of one (1) year each
MS Dynamics CRM Solution Analyst with a thorough knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM and previous experience with the ADX platform
Typical Duties of Resource:
- Liaising with Business Sponsor and ITO Project Team.
- Define system configuration.
- Analysis of business requirements and translating into business rules, processes and workflows within MS Dynamics CRM.
- Application Set Up.
- Define solution approaches.
- Conduct the key user training.
- Test application features, data migration accuracy and processes.
- Contributing to project planning, manage and respond to changes as they relate to business requirements and rule changes.
- Experience working with a Business Analyst and Client group on business requirements.
- Experience managing requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Experience working with a technical team to provide the required system functionality.
- Experience working with testers to ensure the final product is stable and meets required functionality.
- Ability to work in a team environment - sharing ideas and working collaboratively.
- Commitment to the project for the duration of the contract.
Qualifications – Mandatory Requirements:
- Minimum of five (5) years experience developing business applications.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 (or later) design and configuration.
- Previous experience using Visual Source Safe, SVN, and/or Star Team version control tools.
- Previous experience deploying business systems is required.
- Previous experience using code testing methods and tools is required.
- Available to work on-site in Regina, Saskatchewan, full-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am through 5:00pm daily.
- Available to start work immediately
Qualifications – Other Requirements:
- Leadership: An ability to lead and motivate people and encourage teamwork in an environment with internal and external stakeholders. This requirement will be weighted heavily in the scored evaluation of candidate submissions.
- Previous experience working with the ADX Platform. This requirement will be weighted heavily in the scored evaluation of candidate submissions.
- Strong background in consultative, strategic and collaborative approaches to technology delivery that helps move businesses forward.
- Ability to recognize and resolve issues early and thoroughly.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities with demonstrable experience solving problems in integrated environments.
- Proven record of achievement deploying business systems in complex technical environments and transitioning project deliverables to operations.
- Proven record of achievement as a Developer/Administrator with excellent skills in managing systems development, estimating, planning and scheduling project activities and team resources
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience working with all levels within an organization to understand business priorities.
- Experience creating and maintaining technical documentation including but not limited to functional specifications, operational documentation, release plans, release notes and architecture documents (cite specific examples).
- Experience creating and conducting presentations and effectively participating in meetings.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects, often with conflicting priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Professional, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Commitment, assertiveness, and self-reliance.
- Ability to follow ITO standards for Coding and Time Tracking
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Quality Assurance methods and processes.
- Experience developing release plans and leading the release planning process
Pl send us your updated profile along with your availability and minimum rate expectation ASAP by Oct 16th, 2013