Manufacturing Engineer- Robotics/Weld
Our client is an industry leader within production and manufacturing is looking to bring on new talent as a result of substantial growth.
- Work with an industry leader
-Ability to gain invaluable experience
-Competitive compensation package
- Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering graduate
- Robotic welding experience (ABB, Motoman, or Fanuc)
- Familiarity with jig and fixture design and work holding principles
- Strong understanding of LEAN techniques, work flow and cell layout
- Knowledge of weld sequencing, fit up and processes
- Develop and support the welding process requirements for current and new products
- Accountable for the successful completion of assigned manufacturing engineering tasks, providing information throughout the development process
- Specification and selection of work cells from quotation through to integration.
- Development of standard work for weld processes
- Develop time standards for existing weld processes
- Work with maintenance department to establish PM schedules and requirements for jigs and fixtures
- Identify areas where fixturing/tooling is required and implement
- Process improvements through equipment upgrades, cell layouts, and standardized work using Lean concepts
*How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: craig AT itecgroup.ca
Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Manufacturing Weld Engineer (#735-MH1991)*
Let ITEC help you find the right company to work for and the right people to make your company work. Professional recruitment specialists,...