Our client is a Canadian financial leader, with high-profile operations across the country.
Reporting to the VP, the Senior Manager is responsible for developing and implementing application solutions in an SAP environment. Assists business unit implementation of such systems and services. This manager is responsible for managing staff that analyses business unit needs, ensures requests are compatible with IT's technical direction, helps to prioritize needs enterprise-wide, and participates with customers and other IT groups in the development of annual plan.
Required Skills and Experience
· University degree in Computer Science, business or related field with a focus on information technology.
· 7+ years application management experience
· 5+ years' experience with SAP projects or support experience
· HP QC experience
· Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance processes, management, budgeting, and administrative operations.
· Experience in a collaborative team environment, delegating workload and responsibilities
· Demonstrated cross-functional expertise and the ability to thrive in a highly complex environment
· Demonstrated strategic thinking
· Demonstrates competence in key areas of management and leadership expertise including: relationship management, communication, staff direction and motivation, financial planning and control, quality management, risk management, and the achievement of targets
· Maintains direction and focus through proactive planning and organized approaches to work
· Managed and delivered large scale complex IT projects
· HP Quality Centre experience
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!