I have a contract for an Oracle R12 contractor. As a member of the Supply chain configuration team, this role is to provide assistance to the team in troubleshooting identified issues related to the newly implement Oracle EAM deployment. Specific focus will be on the Oralce Purchasing module and related supply chain components including Oracle inventory. The individual will work alongside other conifgurators to ensure solutions are consistent and represent a holistic solution for the client.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Oracle EBS implementations.
- 3 years experience with the Oracle eBusiness Suite R12.
- A university degree or equivalent experience.
- Completed implementations / upgrades of at least 2 Oracle modules must include Oracle Purchasing.
- Proven experience designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle environment.
- Experience working with Oracle AIM or UOM delivery methodologies and with a full software implementation life cycle on at least 2 projects.
- Experience providing documentation of the work that is done.
- Demonstrated experience of being proactive, taking ownership of tasks and assignments, and accepting responsibility for outcomes.
- Solid experience as an Oracle Functional Team member and mentoring junior staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Solid experience identifying and addressing client needs.
Qualified Contractors Should Forward Their CV For Immediate Consideration!
Indeed - 8 months ago