Administrative Assistant – Monashee Mews in Lumby
- Responsible for completion of various clerical and administrative functions;
- Supports the leadership team in managing day-to day operations, service planning and labour utilization; Reports critical incidents and unusual occurrences to the Program Coordinator;
- Performs reception functions on the phone & in person, greeting visitors & assisting/directing them;
- Completes work in accordance with established polices, procedures and protocols;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To Be Considered:
- Medical Office Assistant or Administrative Assistant Certification or equivalent combination or experience, education and knowledge;
- Extensive MS Office, Outlook and Excel expertise;
- Strong English language skills, understanding of medical terminology an asset;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Staffing & scheduling experience in a 24 hr environment an asset;.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.