Our government client is currently looking for .Net Developers:
The individual must meet the following criteria:
· The resource must have 7 or more years of experience using object oriented techniques and procedures in application development.
· The resource must have 7 or more years of experience developing Web applications and/or client-server applications using VB.Net and/or C# with an Oracle and/or SQL server DBMS.
· The resource must have 3 years experience designing and developing Entity Relationship data models in a standard based environment and performing data modeling tasks using software such as ERwin.
· The resource must able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English.
· The resource must have a valid security clearance
The individual must demonstrate the following:
· The Resource has more than 7 years of experience using Object-Oriented Techniques and procedures.
· The Resource has more than 7 years of experience developing Web applications and/or client-server applications using VB.Net and/or C# with an Oracle and/or SQL server DBMS.
· The Resource has ASP.NET Web projects with C# or VB.NET
· The Resource has Client-Server projects with C# or VB.NET
· The Resource has used XML in application projects
· The Resource has stored procedures and/or triggers in PL/SQL
· The Resource has stored procedures and/or triggers in T-SQL
· The Resource has used Visual Studio (2008 and up) as IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
· The Resource has Team Foundation Server as source code repository.
· The Resource has experience in conducting unit testing using test plans to cover all the application functions.
· The Resource has a minimum of 1 year working experience in programming with CLF and WCAG 2.0 for Web applications.
· Gupta/Team Developer 5.2 Oracle Database (ver. 10g and up)
ERwin (Version 4.5 SP4 and up)
Other functionalities of Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Testing tools such as MicroSoft
Test Manager (test plans, test cases)
Visual Studio (Version 2008 and above)(coded UI, load testing, written test cases, etc.)
Entity Framework NHibernate Membership Provider
Building custom, full-stack Web based frameworks JQuery/XML
Power Builder (ver. 11 and up)
Crystal Report (ver. XI R2 and up)
MVC.NET Web technologies using MVC (Model View Controller) design patterns and Ajax frameworks
WCF Web Services ToadW
Please send current CV to jobs [@] inround.com . To see other opportunities, please visit our website. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.