icon1.net - Woodbridge, ON
Full time Position
$45,000 - $55,000 Depending Experience
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF TORONTO
Working as part of our Web Services development team, the Web Developer/Designer will work closely with our UX Designers to bring new user experiences and fresh perspectives to our Web Based User Interfaces. As part of the Web Services team, the Web Developer/Designer will work to ensure the successful delivery of our web application, websites and development projects.
Working as part of the Web Services team, the Web Developer/Designer will:
- Execute web development from workflows models (i.e. mock-ups, wire-frame, prototypes).
- Design web content (i.e. logos, web pages, web parts, print ads, and design material).
- Contribute continuous improvement in web function, administration and design.
- Identify potential areas for improvement in current Style guide.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Outstanding creative vision and thinking
- Exceptional creative ability in design
- Good knowledge of CSS3, Front-end framework, HTML, XHTML, HTML5.
- Expert knowledge and proficiency in design tools, such as, Adobe Creative Suite Products, Dreamweaver, required.
- Excellent knowledge in WordPress, required.
- Knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques, required.
- Experience with responsive design, required.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross platform requirements (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Mobile Browsers, etc.) required.
- Photography and video editing experience considered an asset
- Knowledge of creative development and collateral/media brief processes
- Knowledge of print production techniques and print media, including design, photography and printing processes
- Must have a Strong Portfolio
Experience & Education
- Post-secondary education in graphic arts
- Minimum 4- 6 years’ experience in a graphic design and production position
Required in the office during regular day business hours. Overtime as required.
- Extremely detail-oriented, and able to produce accurate, precise work under minimal supervision and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to research and gather information.
- Responsible, dependable attitude with strong time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Portfolio
Job Type: Full-time
Indeed - 7 months ago