About our Company
Our company is a very fast-growing and quick paced organization. We design and manufacture all of
our products both locally and overseas. We also have a large distribution network selling our products all over the world in major retailers including Apple Stores (worldwide), Best Buy (USA & Canada), and Target to name a few.
We are looking for someone to join a small but dynamic team who is eager to learn the details of an accessory manufacturing and distribution business operating in the consumer electronics market. The ideal candidate is an impressively fast learner who will be able to step into this role and quickly master the essential components of the position.
Operations & Product Coordinator
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Product Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day
operations of the supply chain including wholesaler relations.
- Assist at coordinating supply chain and production, including communicating with factories in both China and locally.
- Assist with inventory management.
- Tracking movements and instructing transfers.
- Forecasting and order placing.
- All other inventory related transactions.
- Process wholesale orders from start to finish.
- Help wholesale clients with all requests.
- Review master production schedule and work orders, establish priorities for specific customer orders, and revise schedule according to established priorities and product availability.
- The Product Coordinator assists in the receipt, verification and distribution of all products.
- Responsible for coordinating the flow of products with primary emphasis on quality control—which includes identifying, accounting and exchanging damaged products.
- Assist with general Customer Service requests when required.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with wholesalers.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience required within merchandising, or supply chain
coordination, or product development and product strategy, or product marketing.
- Must be willing to learn many aspects of the business to gain understanding and
experience with the entire operation.
- Must have very good understanding of sales and customer support.
- Must be able to safely perform all physical requirements including repeatedly lifting boxes of product up to 50 lbs when needed.
- Proficient in Excel and working with Mac computers is a must.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize when faced with multiple urgent tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Team player.