Contract 3-4 month minimum could be more. Might like to do a contract to hire if possible
Here are primary responsibilities:
- Microsoft SQL 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot databases and database servers in production, and DEV environments
- Implement, monitor, and test systems and procedures for database availability, backup, disaster recovery
- Execute scheduled changes, maintenance, and administration of database environment to meet the requirements of the business.
- Apply patches, and run scripts to maintain application environments
- Monitor, test, and analyze issues and trends in application and database performance, availability, and capacity
- If they have any SharePoint knowledge it is a bonus
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
iVedha is a Global Business Solutions Provider company offering high-value Outsourcing, Consulting & Professional services to help you...