1. Ensure the security and confidentially of all information managed by the Information Technology department in support of the company’s operations.
2. Ensure the ongoing protection and integrity of the information systems, technology assets and artefacts of the company.
3. Assist and promote a respectful environment for all members of the Corporate Services Group.
4. Analyze Tier 1 and Tier 2 business requirements; perform process analysis of customer activities to determine business solutions or process improvement opportunities across business functions and recommend solutions. Oversee and assist with the gathering and documentation of requirements. Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation of business requirements.
5. Develop functional requirements and system design specifications that align with proposed or existing business solutions. Work with developers to ensure optimal solution delivered.
6. Implement enhancements, change requests, break-fixes, patches and updates. Develop test plans, test, coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT), and approve changes to ensure alignment with business objectives and test plans. Develop and deliver end user training materials as well as document solution.
7. Communicate software updates and changes to affected stakeholders.
8. Contribute to the development of project plans, participate, lead, assign and monitor tasks when required.
9. Ability to meet deadlines, control scope, identify and manage project risks. Provide regular updates on task completions, issue resolution, system readiness and other metrics identified.
10. Liaise with management, functional leaders, department heads, and end-users to ensure system functionality meets business requirements.
11. Apply working knowledge of the organization roles and relationships, as well as utilize available resources to resolve issues.
12. Pursue new knowledge on a continuous basis and implement best practices of the profession.
13. Articulate complex and advanced technical knowledge in language that is understandable and appropriate for users.
1. Must have 2-5 years of experience working with JDE EAM, Job Cost and/or Financials Suite.
2. Experience with the following is considered an asset: Finance, Asset Management, Preventive Maintenance, Service Work Orders, and Procurement & Inventory Management.
3. College diploma or a university degree in Business Management or Computer Science.
4. Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the information technology industry in an environment supporting a North American wide organization.
5. Working knowledge of industry practices, current technology, and project management methodologies.
Indeed - 5 months ago
iVedha is a Global Business Solutions Provider company offering high-value Outsourcing, Consulting & Professional services to help you...