- C programming language skills
- Real-time application development
- Bash scripting skills
- Unix/Linux application development, including working knowledge of the POSIX API.
- Unix/Linux networking / network utilities knowledge (nfs, tftp, dhcp, etc.).
- emacs user knowledge. (preferred)
- Windows XP user knowledge.
- ClearCase UCM user knowledge (preferred)
- Codewright user knowledge. (preferred)
- Proficient in English, in order to update design docs, test procedure development.
- Assembler programming skills (preferred)
Indeed - 19 months ago
iVedha is a Global Business Solutions Provider company offering high-value Outsourcing, Consulting & Professional services to help you...