We are looking for a business analyst with heavy experience in ECM (electronic content management) systems. Ideally with a product called ImageNow from Perceptive Software.
We are looking for someone who can "pull out" the current and desired business processes of our clients (primarily Office of the Registrar and also, Finance), document the processes using our BA framework, and then convert them into a "solution design" for implementation within our ImageNow ECM system. We have used professional services from Perceptive Software in the past, but quite frankly, have not been pleased with them.
Our ideal candidate would have strong experience in:
- business analysis (BABOK experience)
- IT project management (PMBOK experience)
- Good at vendor management
- workflow and content management systems
- Perceptive Software ImageNow ECM solution
- be available for a 3 month engagement starting ASAP with option to renew monthly after the first 3 months
- Certified Document Imaging Architect would be superb, but not expected
Indeed - 9 months ago
iVedha is a Global Business Solutions Provider company offering high-value Outsourcing, Consulting & Professional services to help you...