iRoam Mobile Solutions Inc.
Accounts receivable/ customer service
iRoam is a leading provider of connectivity, management, and security solutions for the Enterprise, SMB and Individual user. iRoam sells two main products; (1) post paid SIM’S for GSM phones issued by foreign Telco’s, which are used by travelers to minimize communication and roaming expenses and (2) The iPass software client that facilitates mobile devices connecting to WIFI hotspots around the world.
We are currently seeking to fill 2 positions in our Customer service department to handle Accounts receivable and customer service responsibilities. Both positions will have AR and customer service responsibilities and are located at our downtown Toronto office.
- Handling Customer sales enquires and support calls.
- Accounts receivable cash application and collections.
- New account Credit card approvals.
- Declined credit card collections and backcharge resolutions.
- Customer account reconciliations and billing dispute resolutions.
Required skills and experience:
- University or community college degree in business.
- Accounts receivable collections experience in a fast paced environment. Experience with individuals an asset.
- Customer service experience in a call centre environment an asset.
- Independent worker with good customer service attitude.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
Salary will be $15-$18 per hour dependant on experience.