iQmetrix is a Vancouver-based software company specializing in end-to-end retail solutions. We’re the North American market leader in retail management software for the wireless industry and have offices in Canada and the U.S. We also specialize in interactive retail software to enhance the in-store shopping experience.
Employees enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits, a collaborative work setting and cool perks like an award-winning office design, free fitness classes, beer taps in every office and an Employee Share Ownership Program.
We value Speed & Agility, Lifestyle, Innovation, Character, Community and Environment. As a software company, we need to move fast and use forward thinking but we also want to remain authentic, grow sustainably and give back to the community around us. Join us.
We currently have an exciting and rewarding opportunity that will appeal to high performance, entrepreneurial individuals who are looking for significant opportunity to be part of a highly successful team. This position is located in Winnipeg, MB.
iQmetrix is currently seeking skilled software developers to provide analysis, design and development of Windows-based business applications. We employ state of the art technologies and embrace new, innovative development methodologies and project management processes.
As a member of the iQmetrix Product Development team the following assets are key:
- Design, develop and test applications in a dynamic team environment
- Ensure that objectives are achieved with high quality and timely results.
- Keep abreast of leading edge technologies and promoting knowledge exchange with other team members
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Technical School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of MS VB.net and MS C#.net
- Thorough knowledge of MS SQL is an asset
- Knowledge of current development methodologies including n-tier application development
- Excellent problem-solving, coding, and communication skills
- Commitment to continuous self-development
- Dedication to producing high-quality applications
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interested, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
PLEASE APPLY VIA: http://iqmetrix.theresumator.com/apply/ZfcbYi/Software-Developer.html