iPerceptions is redefining web analytics and turning online market research on its head. We're looking for people who are smart, creative, and vibrant to help us with our mission.
Boldly changing what it means to listen to customers
Democratizing the voice of the customer takes guts. Really listening to your customers means getting your hands dirty. It means acknowledging that, despite your most cherished pre-conceptions, your site exists for one reason and one reason alone: to satisfy your visitors. If it’s not succeeding in doing that, then it has to change.
The web is packed with insights. At iPerceptions, we’re shaking things up, rattling the bars that have until now limited the conversation about online customers to a few simple metrics like page views and time on site. We’re making sure the human voice is heard loud and clear.
To do this, we need people who are bold, edgy, and dynamic. People who are willing to upset the status quo in the name of the customer. Our clients rely on us to act as conduits for the hopes and frustrations of their visitors. We have a responsibility to be honest, to push them to optimize and improve, and to strive for customer-centricity at every step.
iPerceptions is seeking an experienced Web Application Developer to join its vibrant Development team. This permanent, full-time position offers rewarding work in an exciting, fastgrowing field.
As a Web Application Developer, you will contribute to the development of iPerceptions’ advanced survey solution, executing a variety of programming tasks using primarily SQL and ASP.NET technologies. You will participate in multiple aspects of an agile development process, increasing your knowledge of leading-edge research methodologies such as web analytics, semantic analytics, sentiment analysis and big data. In this position, you will acquire skills that can be leveraged throughout your career, and engage with an elite team of professionals who are passionate, disciplined, and results-oriented.
- Perform implementation design, analyzing requirements and realizing low-level design
- Develop and maintain code
- Perform component and unit-level testing and debugging, and provide support
- Manage and deliver against a schedule determined jointly with the team leader
- Test code and implement programming modifications
- Maintain the highest level of data integrity and confidentiality
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years programming experience
- Knowledge of SQL, SPROCS and pivot tables
- Knowledge of MS VB.NET/C# and Visual Studio 2010
- Good communication skills in English, including being able to express complex technical ideas in simple terms (French an asset)
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Team player
- Ability to meet aggressive business objectives
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant program, such as Computer Science
- Knowledge of web analytics an asset