iPerceptions is redefining web analytics and turning online market research on its head. We're looking for people who are smart, creative, and vibrant to help us with our mission.
Boldly changing what it means to listen to customers
Democratizing the voice of the customer takes guts. Really listening to your customers means getting your hands dirty. It means acknowledging that, despite your most cherished pre-conceptions, your site exists for one reason and one reason alone: to satisfy your visitors. If it’s not succeeding in doing that, then it has to change.
The web is packed with insights. At iPerceptions, we’re shaking things up, rattling the bars that have until now limited the conversation about online customers to a few simple metrics like page views and time on site. We’re making sure the human voice is heard loud and clear.
To do this, we need people who are bold, edgy, and dynamic. People who are willing to upset the status quo in the name of the customer. Our clients rely on us to act as conduits for the hopes and frustrations of their visitors. We have a responsibility to be honest, to push them to optimize and improve, and to strive for customer-centricity at every step.
iPerceptions is seeking an UX Designer to join its innovative Product team. This permanent, full-time position offers rewarding work in an exciting, fast-growing field.
As an UX Designer, you will aid in the design of iPerceptions’ next generation of survey and feedback solutions. You will integrate leading-edge research methodologies such as web analytics and sentiment analysis into a sophisticated yet user friendly reporting platform. In this position, you will lead a group of passionate, disciplined, and results-oriented professionals. You will be the “go-to” person to ensure the user-friendliness and intuitiveness of the solutions across every channel.
- Create holistic UX solutions that address business, communication, research and user requirements
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to stakeholders
- Work with web designers and developers to deliver a final product that meets requirements
- Design user interfaces through various means, such as storyboarding, prototyping, user testing, workflows, sitemaps, interaction diagrams, etc.
- Create and maintain a navigable prototype of the website
- Continuously propose improvements and new features/functions to iPerceptions’ solutions Manage and deliver against a schedule determined jointly with management
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years UX design experience
- Keen understanding of common practices in content architecture, user interface design and user experience philosophies
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to understand and foresee user requirements and usage patterns
- Adept at finding practical solution to real problems
- Experience working with scenarios, workflows, sketches, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, etc.
- Proficient with prototyping software such as Axure or Protoshare.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Vizio, and/or Mindmapping software
- Experience working with web and mobile technologies, social networks, and e-commerce
- Strong communication skills in both French and English, including being able to express complex ideas in simple terms
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Cooperative team player
- Ability to meet aggressive business objectives
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant program, such as web communications or design
- Knowledge of web analytics an asset
Indeed - 9 months ago
iPerceptions Inc. is a leader in technologies for accelerating comprehension of the web experience for site owners and their users....