iPerceptions is redefining web analytics and turning online market research on its head. We're looking for people who are smart, creative, and vibrant to help us with our mission.
Boldly changing what it means to listen to customers
Democratizing the voice of the customer takes guts. Really listening to your customers means getting your hands dirty. It means acknowledging that, despite your most cherished pre-conceptions, your site exists for one reason and one reason alone: to satisfy your visitors. If it’s not succeeding in doing that, then it has to change.
The web is packed with insights. At iPerceptions, we’re shaking things up, rattling the bars that have until now limited the conversation about online customers to a few simple metrics like page views and time on site. We’re making sure the human voice is heard loud and clear.
To do this, we need people who are bold, edgy, and dynamic. People who are willing to upset the status quo in the name of the customer. Our clients rely on us to act as conduits for the hopes and frustrations of their visitors. We have a responsibility to be honest, to push them to optimize and improve, and to strive for customer-centricity at every step.
iPerceptions is hiring a full time analyst. The position offers interesting work in an emerging and growing market.
Reporting to the Vice President of Research, your primary role is to support online research solutions for iPerceptions clients. You will deliver high quality research design, insightful analysis, and present actionable recommendations.
- Assess client business objectives to develop appropriate research projects
- Design research (questionnaire design, sampling plan, data integration) that addresses client business issues
- Analyze research leveraging our frameworks, benchmarking, and statistical applications
- Prepare analytic reports to support ongoing delivery of insight to clients
- Present a clear, focused, and insightful analysis to clients including business implications and actionable recommendations
- Support Account Managers in order to generate account satisfaction and growth
- Support ongoing development of iPerceptions research solutions
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Strong analysis capabilities
- Compelling presentation skills
- Professional communication skills in English (French an asset)
- Self motivated and disciplined, ability to meet deadlines
- Client centric team player
- Willingness to travel (limited but required)
- Experience with an Analytics tool (eg: SPSS)
- Understanding of digital business strategies
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics) an asset
- Degree in a relevant program including: Marketing Science / Market Research; Business Management / eCommerce; Analytics; Social Sciences (eg: anthropology, sociology, geography)