iPerceptions is redefining web analytics and turning online market research on its head. We're looking for people who are smart, creative, and vibrant to help us with our mission.
Boldly changing what it means to listen to customers
Democratizing the voice of the customer takes guts. Really listening to your customers means getting your hands dirty. It means acknowledging that, despite your most cherished pre-conceptions, your site exists for one reason and one reason alone: to satisfy your visitors. If it’s not succeeding in doing that, then it has to change.
The web is packed with insights. At iPerceptions, we’re shaking things up, rattling the bars that have until now limited the conversation about online customers to a few simple metrics like page views and time on site. We’re making sure the human voice is heard loud and clear.
To do this, we need people who are bold, edgy, and dynamic. People who are willing to upset the status quo in the name of the customer. Our clients rely on us to act as conduits for the hopes and frustrations of their visitors. We have a responsibility to be honest, to push them to optimize and improve, and to strive for customer-centricity at every step.
iPerceptions is seeking a Junior QA Analyst to assume a supportive role to the current QA team. This is temporary position (maternity leave replacement - 15 months). We offer rewarding work in an exciting, fast-growing field.
In this new position, you will be responsible for the successful execution of quality assurance related to B2B web solutions throughout iPerceptions. This will include both manual and automated software testing, with the goal of improving our product deliverables, software development processes, methodologies, and technologies. As a Junior QA Analyst, you will work closely and collaboratively with the Senior QA Manager, as well as with Data Architects, Software Developers and Product Managers.
- Participate in the development process, from the requirements gathering and design phases to final product delivery (you should have something to say at every stage!)
- Generate and document test plans and scenarios to validate the requirements and functionality stipulated in the project specifications
- Develop and implement QA automation
- Record test cases and produce clear, repeatable bug/issue reports
- Prioritize work efforts to ensure that tasks are completed on schedule
- Perform third level support
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant program, such as Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Science
- 1 - 3 + years working as a QA Analyst
- 1+ year experience working with developing test tools and testing frameworks (Selenium)
- Must have experience creating test cases
- Some experience implementing test cases using scripting languages
- Extensive experience with bug-tracking software (preferably JIRA & TFS)
- Experience in scrum/agile development
- Knowledge of SQL, ASP.NET(VB/C#) and Team Foundation server
- Knowledge of Test Manager
- Knowledge of JUnit
- Experience in the setup and execution of load and performance testing of large-scale web applications running on multiple servers
- Experience with white box and grey box testing, automation testing, and scripting languages