1. Analyse Functional & Non-functional solutions based on existing product specifications.
2. Create functional algorithms for newer specified requirements.
3. Enhance existing video analytic applications
4. Perform coding and unit testing as per the required design.
5. Provide bugfixes and maintenance for the existing modules/systems.
6. Thorough documentation – simplify BR/Use Case into Functional Specifications.
1. At least 4 to 5 years of relevant experience on video analytics (with design, programming & hands-on experience);
2. Exposure to libraries on image processing like OpenCV, OpenGL, biometrics (MUST), etc
3. Good understanding of Image processing, video streaming skills.
4. University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
5. Strong programming skills in C/C++, VB & C#, .NET, VS2010 & VS 2012, TFS and SQL environment;
6. SQL proficiency;
1. MUST be familiar with the SDLC;
2. Good understanding of application programming, and programming concepts
3. Good communications skills.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume and reference to the required email address.