Who We Are:
iLearn DL Secondary School is a leading edge, ministry-approved, online education portal for Grade 8 to 12 which provides a blended format for students to learn in person and online at their pace. Offering outstanding, highly effective BC curriculum, iLearn DL Secondary School enables mastery of core concepts and skills in a variety of courses. As a progressive way for students to learn, iLearn DL Secondary School provides flexibility in learning, nurtures confidence, cherishes cultural and individual diversity and develops the skills needed to succeed in our changing world.
We are currently looking for a part time, experienced Marketing Specialist, roughly 20 hours per week.
- Post Seconday education in Marketing (Marketing Degree preferred)
- 2-3 years of marketing experience preferably in the educational industry and some PR experience - we want someone who is not afraid to go out and talk to people!
- Updating company website, blogs, creating brochures, pamphlets, newsletters and press releases (all marketing material)
- Experience with online marketing campaigns such as SEO, Analytics, Lead Generation, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Ad Words
- Organizing promotional events, set up and tear down of booths and raising awareness
- Quick learner, and does not have to be micro managed
- Accountable for marketing responsibilities
- Experience with Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop Applications would be nice, but not required
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Have a positive, and ambitious attitude
- Ability to negotiate deals & contracts with vendors
Thank you for your interest, however, only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. For further information, please visit our website at ilearndl.com.