iData Research is proud to be ranked by PROFIT Magazine as the 27th fastest growing company in Canada. We specialize in providing world-class market research to the international medical device industry.
Due to growth, our sales department is currently looking to add a Sales Executive to our Dental Division.
As a key member of our Dental division, you will be responsible for generating sales through business development and account management of our international portfolio of clients such as Henry Schein, Carestream Dental, Phillips Oral Health, etc.
- Developing new accounts
- Establishing liaison with existing accounts
- Sourcing and qualifying new “target” account prospects
- Sales of additional services to existing accounts
- Maintain liaison with iData internal partners
- Maintaining product knowledge
- Monitor marketplace for new product opportunities
- Monitor competitive activity
The successful candidate will be an out of the box thinker who loves developing relationships, uncovering new or additional selling opportunities, delivering solution selling techniques and enjoys being part of an energetic team.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of successful inside B2B sales experience
- Medical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience an asset
- Successful track record in establishing new business through cold calling initiatives
- Successful track record in achieving sales targets
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Competency in proposal writing
- Effective management of time and territory
- Flexibility in time availability to service global clients
- Internet savvy and proficient in MS-Office
- Experience in Maximizer CRM an asset
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Life Sciences an asset
- Team player
We are offering the successful candidate a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary + an uncapped commission/bonus structure along with a comprehensive extended health program. Please apply via our website career section at www.idataresearch.com. Please note that due to high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.
iData Research is the leading global authority in medical device market reports for the healthcare market. We provide actionable healthcare...