Are you ready for a career change that is going to stimulate and challenge you? If you are, then iData is the place for you! As a leader in providing market research to the medical device, dental and pharmaceutical industries, iData Research is dedicated to providing competitive market intelligence that supports our clients’ growth initiatives.
We are looking for a Market Research Analyst to join our growing team. Our analysts apply a scientific approach to market monitoring. They are responsible for secondary research concerning medical devices and markets, and primary phone research with product managers, end users, key opinion leaders and other participants in the medical market, in addition to data analysis and report composition.
We are a young and dynamic office and are looking for applicants with drive, creativity, energy and a positive personality to fit with our amazing team. This is a great opportunity for new graduates and those looking to branch out of the research field to apply their scientific knowledge to the business world.
Click here to watch our 3-Minute Movie
- Primary phone research involving interviewing product managers, end users and key opinion leaders.
- Secondary research concerning medical devices and their associated markets.
- Analyze and model market information.
- Compose informative market research reports to describe market trends and forecast future market behaviour.
- Continuous market monitoring and support the composition of industry journal articles regarding emerging/growing industry trends.
- Maintain project timeline and ensure report quality.
- Liaise with sales team in order to support business development and client relations.
- Mentor new analysts joining the organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus in Biology/Life Sciences, or Economics.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Medical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in market modeling and analysis is an asset.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to produce highly professional technical documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with both internal and external clients.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time-management skills, with a strong sense of responsibility and adherence to deadlines.
- Detail oriented accuracy in all work and communication.
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving acumen.
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment.
- Internet savvy and fluent in MS Office.
- Flexible availability to service our clients’ unique global demands.
iData offers a growth environment comprised of succession planning opportunities, a friendly and collaborative culture, group health benefit program and of course a base salary with a generous bonus structure.
Please send your cover letter and resume to careers(@)idataresearch.net. Please note that due to high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.