Ranked the 27th fastest growing company in Canada by PROFIT Magazine, iData Research specializes in international market research for medical and pharmaceutical devices, and has an extensive history serving some of the world’s largest medical device manufacturers such as Medtronic, Abbott Labs, SONY, etc. Our analysts apply a scientific approach to market monitoring.
Because of the variety of skills required for this position, we are looking for applicants with backgrounds in the medical / bio sciences and/or economics, some experience with or aptitude for data analysis and modeling, excellent technical writing skills and the exemplary communication skills needed to excel at phone interviews / research. Because our Analysts connect with key opinion leaders in markets worldwide, appreciation of cultural diversity, work ethic and adaptability are required.
We are looking for applicants with drive, creativity, energy and a positive personality to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for new graduates and those looking to branch out of the research field to apply their scientific knowledge to the business world.
Minimum Applicant Requirements:
- Superior communication skills, both in writing and over the phone (Please demonstrate this by submitting a well written and well formatted resume and cover letter)
- Strong attention to detail
- Aptitude and passion for analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferably in Biological/Life Sciences or Economics
- Experience in customer service and/or sales, preferably over the phone
- Strong sense of responsibility and adherence to deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal English skills
- Primary phone research with product managers, end users and key opinion leaders
- Secondary research concerning medical devices and their associated markets
- Deadline management
- Effective technical writing
- Market modeling and analysis
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to quickly learn new skills
- Analytical capability
- Global perspective
Start Date: As soon as possible.
2 Positions Available
This is a salary position with full Health and Dental benefits.,This is a career path that provides opportunity for growth into senior and management level roles.
Apply via email; please list the job title in the subject line. Please apply via our website www.idataresearch.com with your resume, cover letter, and transcript. Due to the volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please, no phone calls about this posting.