iData Research is an international market research and consulting group dedicated to the provision of business intelligence for the medical device, dental and pharmaceutical industries around the world.
We are looking for Temporary Lead Generator/Business Developer to join our growing inside sales team. This can be a full-time or part-time opportunity. Our ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and can work well with minimal supervision.
Click here to watch our 3-Minute Movie
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision makers.
- Increase sales pipeline through lead generation efforts.
- Use our CRM (Maximizer) to qualify prospects and update database to capture key data points.
- Use all available tools, such as internet searched, social media, contact databases, etc. to research and identify new business opportunities.
- Refer qualified and sales-ready leads to appropriate member of the sales team.
- Proactively continue a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services, industry and client needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum 1 year experience in lead generation/qualification.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus in Business or Life Sciences.
- Demonstrated aptitude to identify business opportunities and initial customer contact.
- Ability to identify key decision makers.
- Medical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is an asset.
- Self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Team player with good collaborative skills and the ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Internet savvy and fluent in MS Office.
- Experience with Maximizer CRM is an asset.
Please send your cover letter and resume to careers(@)idataresearch.net. Please note that due to high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.