iData Research specializes in international business intelligence for the medical, dental and pharmaceutical industries. We provide market research data for some of the world’s largest medical device manufacturers such as J&J, Medtronic, Abbott Labs, etc.
Bring your knowledge of all things HR, including human resources management and recruiting trends to this exciting HR position that directly impacts business decision making.
As a member of the team, you will provide strategic HR guidance and coaching to Division Managers, Team Leaders and employees in an effort to support business objectives and operations. This position reports directly to the CEO.
The HR Generalist will facilitate the delivery of all HR programs and assist in ensuring that related operational goals and objectives are successfully achieved.
- Management and delivery of HR programs including but not limited to employee relations, recruitment functions, compensation and benefit structures, training and development programs and performance appraisal systems.
- Development and implementation of long term recruitment strategies and best practices that attract and retain high caliber employees.
- Report development and delivery of HR metrics
Experience you bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Post-secondary education and relevant HR experience is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an HR role.
- CHRP designation
- Experience in advising management teams on all facets of HR including: performance management, compensation & benefits, recruitment, learning & development, employment law, and health & safety.
- Experience in writing and compiling training manuals
- Project management skills or experience in HR program implementation.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Entrepreneurial style, revenue driven professional with a focus on the bottom line and the ROI.
- Tact, diplomacy, and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- The leadership abilities to motivate, influence and help foster relationships and teamwork.
- Confidence, assertiveness and have strong conflict management skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in all tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity for a team player to join iData Research Inc., an organization that values and respects its employees, recognizes their contributions and is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is inspired to make a difference.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those who meet the above requirements and are selected for an interview will be contacted. All resumes are retained and treated confidentially for consideration against future opportunities.
Please, no phone calls about this posting.
Please apply via our website career section at http://www.idataresearch.com/about-idata-research/careers-in-medical-device-research/
Only qualified candidates need apply.