iBid Events – Calgary, Canada
We are currently looking for part time Event Managers to take on the operational responsibility of iBid events. The role will include complete event management and post event reporting and feedback to the iBid team. Applicants must be positive, organised, have a can-do attitude, work well under pressure and be able to communicate effectively with clients and team members before and during an event. Applicants must be happy to work evenings and weekends.
1. Managing the overall delivery of the iBid service at events
2. Managing a team of staff at the event – technical team and event assistants
3. Liaising with the client in the smooth running of the event
4. Ensuring all guests understand how to use the technology
5. Troubleshooting issues guests may have
6. Creating an end of event report and sending to the iBid operations and sales teams
1. At least one year experience in organizing and running events
2. Superb organizational skills
3. Confident using computers and software
4. Excellent at communicating effectively with clients and team members
5. The ability to work well under pressure
Salary: Up to $120 per event (plus expenses)
iBid (www.ibid-events.com) is a dynamic interactive bidding system that is used at charity and fundraising events. Based in London and New...