Hotel blackfoot is an independently owned contemporary boutique hotel. We offer unique experiences, ambiance and provide attention to detail. Every day we offer simple pleasures and necessities that are delivered with a contemporary flare to make our guests’ stay intriguing and unique.
We don’t offer just a job, we offer more: A career in the Hospitality Industry
- We are a long-standing team (20+ years for many employees)
- Our location is very good. Minutes to downtown, ease of access and free parking.
- A Competitive wage of $14.00 per hour, group insurance and company pension plan.
- Employee discounts, Education/Professional Program and more.
Permanent Full Time Job
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Clean 16 guest rooms and washrooms according to the Hotel Standards (28 min each room after training)
- Prepare room attendant cart and cleaning supplies
- Report any maintenance problems to the Floor Supervisor
- Must be able to work the morning shift
- Must be able to work in the weekends, statutory holidays and be on call.
- Hotel housekeeping experience will be an asset
- Professional presentation and team focus
- Ability to stand/walk throughout the shift and perform physical work (lift up to 110 lbs.)
- English preferred, second language an asset.
- High School diploma/certificate
- Interviews will be hold the first week of January 2013
If you are looking for not just another job, but a career in the hospitality industry where you really fit in and actually enjoy going to work, this is for you.
Send me your resume throught this website or fax it to 403-255-8208.
Human Resources Manager 5940 Blackfoot trail SE, Calgary, AB.