We are a large and successful heavy equipment dealership and we are currently looking to fill the following position:
Recruitment Coordinator to look after our branches in Saskatchewan.
- Work closely with the Recruitment Specialist and Hiring Managers to understand overall needs and requirements
- Source candidates, present to hiring managers, conduct phone interviews, schedule interviews and conduct reference checks if needed
- Work with the Recruitment Specialist to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role
- Develop and manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Prepare open position status report on a regular basis
- Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires
- Attend career fairs and employment network events on a regular basis
Required qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, with a focus on Human Resources, Labour Relations, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience
- Ability to travel regularly within the province of Saskatchewan
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize and solve problems
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
For the right candidate we can offer competitive pay and benefit package and the opportunity to grow in your career as our organization grows.