healthy living magazine is seeking a well-connected Advertising Manager for a quarterly health and wellness publication. Distributed in Brighton, Quinte West, Quinte, Stirling, Prince Edward County, Napanee and Kingston. This full time position is a 100% commission based role that is responsible to exceed sales targets provided. The expectation is that new business development targets are surpassed on-going with the help of the Publisher.
- Sell print advertising to new and existing clients reaching weekly sales goals
- Work with Publisher to develop marketing strategies to expand prospects
- Manage relationships with advertisers and build upon them
- Work closely with designer, meet deadlines, providing highest quality ad elements
- Complete weekly sales documentation and deliver to Publisher every Monday
- Attend sales meetings as requested
- Attend local Business Events as requested, representing the magazine.
- Share ideas with the Greater Kingston Area Advertising Director
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of previous outside print sales experience in our distribution area
- Professional, Highly Polished, Accountable with Excellent Listening Skills
- Highly motivated, flexible and a dynamic People Person
- Ability to work independently while surpassing targets
- Excellent organization and computer skills, specifically in Excel and Adobe
- Knowledge of local community decision makers and health professionals
- Must have own vehicle
Please email a resume and cover letter no later than 5:00 p.m. April 4th.
All responses will be held strictly confidential. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard