geoLOGIC is a Calgary-based company that provides innovative software and data solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. We are a dynamic company that values diversity in our staff. We offer numerous opportunities for advancement and growth and encourage forward thinking and creativity. geoLOGIC has a current opening on our Administration Team.
Our receptionist is the first point of contact for geoLOGIC. The primary responsibility of this position is to greet all guests in a friendly and professional manner, reflecting the Company’s Core Values and Vision. The Receptionist must maintain a calm, courteous and professional demeanor at all times.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and courteously and direct calls as appropriate
- Answer incoming queries regarding the Company and our products and services
- Greet, assist and direct all geoLOGIC guests in a professional manner (e.g. offer drinks, hang coats), including maintaining the sign-in /sign-out procedures and electronic Welcome Board
- Facilitate mail and courier services
- Provide general administrative support, including data entry, completion of office tasks, preparation of reports and documentation, filing, etc.
- Ensure that the front office and common area is neat, presentable, and equipped with office supplies as needed
- Coordinate building and office equipment repair and maintenance
- Coordinate catering, boardroom bookings, and equipment for meetings as required
- Assist with administration and coordination of client training
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Secretarial or Office Administration Certification is preferred
- Minimum of one year reception or office experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft product suite
Skills, Abilities and Attributes:
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, reliable, and very good at multi-tasking and problem solving
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully with a diverse group of people, including staff, clients and suppliers
- Exceptional customer relations and communication skills
- Able to handle a busy telephone system in a professional and calm manner
- Able to work productively with limited supervision
- Professional appearance
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Positive, outgoing attitude
- Able to work well under pressure, dealing simultaneously with variety of responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
geoLOGIC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information about our company, please visit us at http://www.geologic.com/. If you would like to be a part of our winning team please send your resume and cover letter, indicating the position for which you are applying, to:
geoLOGIC Systems Ltd.
#900, 703 – 6th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0T9
Fax: (403) 250-3886
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.