Excellent opportunity for a self motivated leader to be part of a professional, competitive and enthusiastic organization!
Our client is looking for a hard working, motivated and enthusiastic Maintenance Supervisor who can contribute their skills to this fantastic team!
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions:
- Ensure all maintenance activities and operations are smoothly conducted and all systems of a facility are appropriately functioning.
- Identify areas to improve processes, procedures, maintenance practices, quality initiatives, and on-going training for all maintenance staff.
- Improve functionality and reliability of all production and facility equipment, including but not limited to: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment and components.
- Develop, design, implement, and facilitate safety processes and procedures.
- Diagnoses mechanical and electrical problems and determines corrective action by checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs.
- Inspects, operates, and tests machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Performs basic welding activities.
- Performs and assigns all preventive maintenance on electrical and mechanical systems, and production machines; following blueprints and schematics, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications using a documented schedule.
- Manages and assigns all plant and equipment maintenance.
- Assumes responsibility for all shifts in the maintenance department.
- Coordinates and schedules all equipment maintenance, including repairs which cannot be completed during normal hours.
- Anticipates any problems and use corrective measures to reduce or eliminate downtime.
- Monitors downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance plans.
- Develops, manages and maintains budget for building, equipment, capital expenditures and, parts and labor.
- Prepares maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Supervises a minimum of two maintenance partners.
- Identifies and coordinates training for partners on preventive and repair maintenance.
- Maintains staffing levels and participates in hiring processes.
- Directs and assists other maintenance personnel with emergency repairs.
- Completes and delivers maintenance partner reviews.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Equipment Maintenance Knowledge – minimum of 5 years of work experience repairing Industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supervising others is preferred.
- Equipment Knowledge - Wiring, electrical, electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery and equipment knowledge required. Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Maintenance Management experience including planning, scheduling, budgeting, negotiating, parts management, vendor management, maintenance management systems required.
- General Boiler knowledge preferred.
- Basic welding equipment knowledge preferred.
- HVAC experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software required.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics required.
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required.
- Certification applicable to reliability is preferred such as CPMM, CRMP, etc.
- Prioritization, critical thinking, coaching and development, and negotiation skills
Compensation and Benefits:
$80,000 - $87,000 based on experience. A comprehensive benefits package will also be offered.
Please quote Job Reference #56461