easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise leasing company, with locations coast to coast. Our retail stores are at the heart of our tight-knit corporate community. Our subsidiary, easyfinancial services, which offers personal loan services across Canada, is positioned for exponential growth over the next two years. We strive to deliver high quality service and great customer experiences all while making financial services more accessible in local communities. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with industry-leading compensation and incentives, an outstanding team culture, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make yourself at home.
IT Project Manager
We are seeking an IT Project Manager. The PM will oversee all aspects of prioritized projects under the broad general direction of the Director, PMO. You will report directly to the Director, PMO in IT Services. IT Services is a department in which roles and personnel will evolve as customer needs and technologies change. You will carry out tasks and responsibilities in a supportive and collaborative manner with other members of the IT Services department in order to provide exceptional customer service to clients as well as those in the Support Centre.
As an IT Project Manager you will own:
- All aspects of the SDLC process for planned and approved projects.
- The Investment Mgt process for the organization.
- The Demand Management processes that encompasses the measurement of Demands against the available Capacity specifically assessing the ability of our Organization, our Vendors, and our Processes to carry out the prioritized activities.
- The Financial Management processes of IT, inclusive of our periodic Planning, Budgeting and Spending review activities.
- The Vendor Management Processes, ensuring that all Contracts with Suppliers support the needs of the Business, and that all Suppliers meet their contractual Service Level commitments.
- The Change and Release Management Processes responsible for controlling and coordinating the lifecycle of all Changes with our Managed Service Vendors. Followed by planning, scheduling and controlling the movement of all application releases to Test and Live environments.
- The Risk Management and Controls Process responsible for assessing a new or Changed IT Service to ensure that Risks have been identified and appropriate controls have been established to bring resultant risks to an acceptable level.
- Overall Governance Processes to ensuring that Policies and Strategy are actually implemented, and that required Processes are correctly followed. Governance includes defining Roles and responsibilities, measuring and reporting, and taking actions to resolve any issues identified.
What you need to work with us:
- Experience leading IT focused SDLC and Agile development processes
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years in-depth experience managing IT and Business projects
- PMP, Computer Science or related degree
- Proven Project Management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in developing and delivering efficient and value added governance processes.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to design, implement and drive value added processes.
- Show initiative and creativity in providing solutions
- Possess a sincere desire to provide excellent customer service
- Capability to prioritize and multitask; organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to advise clients in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and high demanding environment
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.
APPLY HERE TODAY @ http://corporate.easyhomecareers.ca/jobs/747717-it-project-manager-mississauga
Get ready to goeasy! goeasy Ltd. is the leading full service provider of goods and alternative financial services that improves the lives...