easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise leasing company, with locations coast to coast. Our retail stores are at the heart of our tight-knit corporate community. Our subsidiary, easyfinancial services, which offers personal loan services across Canada, is positioned for exponential growth over the next two years. We strive to deliver high quality service and great customer experiences all while making financial services more accessible in local communities. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with industry-leading compensation and incentives, an outstanding team culture, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make yourself at home.
Business Systems Analyst - RSSS, IT Services
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst - RSSS. The BSA will oversee all aspects of the RSSS Lease-To-Own application under the broad general direction of the Director, IT Services. You will report directly to the Director, IT Services. IT Services is a department in which roles and personnel will evolve as customer needs and technologies change. You will carry out tasks and responsibilities in a supportive and collaborative manner with other members of the IT Services department in order to provide exceptional customer service to clients as well as those in the Support Centre.
As BSA, you will:
- Work directly with the business users including senior management to identify, define, interpret and clarify scope of problems/issues in terms of system requirements and processes
- Organize business information during the requirement gathering process.
- Develop detailed change request documentation and work directly with the vendor during the development process.
- Manage the configuration and customization of the various applications used by the organization including documentation, testing and training
- Manage application access controls and security profiles
- Provide expertise and guidance on the effective use of the various systems
- Document data sources and provide guidance to the data analyst(s) and other corporate users as to how and where to obtain data
- Coordinate the development of core custom reports and SQL reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you need to work with us:
- A minimum of 5 years in-depth experience managing business applications
- Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with retail Point of Sale systems or Lease To Own systems an asset
- Proven Project Management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in developing and delivering training material
- Experience leading User Acceptance Testing, identifying test data attributes, and writing detailed test cases
- Ability to understand business requirements and relate this to application, data requirements and design
- Show initiative and creativity in providing solutions
- Ability to understand and challenge business requirements
- Ability to understand and challenge system solution designs
- Possess a sincere desire to provide excellent customer service
- Capability to prioritize and multitask; organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to advise clients in a clear and concise manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and high demanding environment
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyhome are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.
APPLY HERE TODAY @ http://corporate.easyhomecareers.ca/jobs/733148-business-systems-analyst-rsss-point-of-sale-system-2