easyfinancial services offers personal loan services across Canada. We strive to deliver high quality service and great customer experiences all while making financial services more accessible in local communities. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our employees, with great wages and benefits, outstanding branch support, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make your work matter.
As a Collector, you will:
- Provide excellent service and ensure exceptional execution results
- Conduct collections calls for all past due accounts
- Contact past due customers by phone, request payment & negotiate appropriate payment arrangements, within authorized limits; Send correspondence to delinquent customers, as appropriate in accordance with established procedures; Target is 10 manual attempts per hour
- Use defined procedures to arrange and coordinate firm payment arrangements within established risk policy; Assess and mitigate risk by referring accounts for further action
- Document call activity details in Collections system to reflect action taken; Update customer account information with e.g. commitments to pay, amounts & dates
- Apply tact, diplomacy & resourcefulness; Handle objections & excuses, apply soft calling techniques, where appropriate, to effectively manage & control situations
- Apply compliance, regulatory standards and best practice on collections
- Achieve individual targets, in order to meet Department and Company goals;
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned
What you need to work with us:
- At least 1 year of prior experience in credit or collections and/or the pay day or consumer loan industry is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and computer skills
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to work independently (self motivated)
- All candidates must successfully pass a credit and criminal and reference background check to be considered for this position
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process. If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at easyfinancial services are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.
Indeed - 13 months ago
easyfinancial is making life better for both our employees and the communities we serve. Just as we’re helping our customers create a...